Final creative (including Ad-ID), standards approval, and third party login information is due by May 1, 2024 to ensure that delivery is being reported accurately to Agency and Advertiser.
How can I contact your Digital Ad Ops Team?
You can use the following email alias to reach out directly to our ad Ops team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there an easier way to submit my video hard assets?
Yes! If you want to submit digital video creative via your normal Linear submission workflow, we can grab those assets from our creative storehouse to run on Digital. The only platform that would still require Hard Assets to be sent directly to us is Twitter (If site serving).
Where can I submit my creative?
While any asset delivered to our Linear storehouse will be accessible for Digital use, you can also submit hard assets, tags, etc. to our ads alias (email@example.com
) and your Sales Planner.
What are the additional Ad-ID details?
Ad-ID codes are assigned to each creative asset, providing a unique identifier that can be used across all media channels and workflows. Ad-ID codes are created through a secure platform accessible at adid.org. An advertiser, or agency on their behalf, can register and assign Ad-ID’s using the following simple steps:
- Determine who will manage the Ad-ID system (most of often the creative agency)
- Sign up at https://app.ad-id.org/user/register
- Complete the set-up process in 15 minutes (https://bit.ly/3vznJL1) or contact customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance
- Create an Ad-ID code in less than 5 minutes (https://bit.ly/3vuu1LS)
What are the accepted lengths for short-form pre-roll and what ads are clickable?
NBC On domain, NBC Olympics On Domain and Peacock:
- Accepted Pre-roll Lengths: :15s & :30s
- Ads are non-skippable
- Ads Clickable:
- NBCO.com desktop & mobile web: Yes
- NBC Sports App mobile: No
- NBC Sports App Connected/OTT: No
Accepted Pre-roll Lengths: :03s, :06s, :15s
Ads are non-skippable
Ads Clickable: Yes