- On Thursday, November 24th during the broadcast of the 2022 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade® in New York City, NBCUniversal, Google, and Macy’s will collaborate to “fix” photos from past Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parades using the Google Pixel 7.
- In a series of three 15-second commercial spots produced by the Creative Partnerships @ NBCU team – audiences will see how the Google Pixel 7 smartphone can help create their dream holiday photo as the spots demonstrate how the device’s Magic Eraser and Photo Unblur features bring new life to classic Thanksgiving Day Parade moments.
- The Magic Eraser is a photo-editing reality changer that allows you to either erase or camouflage unwanted or unexpected people, objects, and more from your photos.
- And the Photo Unblur leverages advanced technology and machine learning to remove the blur in a user’s photos while filling in the missing details. The tool can also be used for any photo stored in the Google Photos app, even if the image was shot from an entirely different device.
- These custom spots will run throughout the live broadcast of the parade on NBC and livestreamed on Peacock as the lead-in to new creative from Google as part of its Fixed on Pixel campaign.
“This is truly a picture-perfect partnership – and its coming together at NBC’s Super Bowl of the holiday’s, which is all about families uniting to make everlasting memories. By combining the incredible content of this NBCU tentpole, the creativity of our Creative Partnerships @ NBCU team, and spotlighting advanced technology with our partners at Google, we’re connecting our advertisers with the multidimensional consumer, whenever and wherever they are at scale, while completely reimagining the viewing experience.”
-Mark Marshall, President, Advertising & Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- For more information on NBC’s coverage of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®, please visit https://www.nbc.com/macys-thanksgiving-day-parade.