Creative is due 5 business days prior to campaign launch.
All Clients must be registered with Ad-ID and assign a valid Ad-ID code to each creative prior to submission of advertising creatives.
- Clients can contact Ad-ID customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.501.4410 for assistance.
- NBCUniversal will provide support in the onboarding process.
- For information on Ad-ID, please visit: http://www.ad-id.org/
We are committed to making this a pristine ad environment. As a result, we need our client’s help to ensure users are not bombarded with repetitive ads.
- ‘Always On’
- We cannot accept two ads stitched together to create one larger duration.
- Example: Two separate :15 ads stitched together to create a :30 ad
- Minimum 3 creatives always available, including both :15s and :30s, :45s and :60s if necessary
- Advertisers required to refresh creative quarterly to avoid ad fatigue
- One stock evergreen creative to be used as needed (may be co-produced with NBCU)
- Evergreen will be used to supplement rotation until late creative is received and/or during the time creative is paused to ensure a quality user experience.
- The Ad Countdown Clock safe area should be a 320×80 box for the countdown and copy
- The box positioned with the top left corner at X:128, Y:943So 128px from the left, 943 pixels from the top
- **There are no objections to allowing subtitles baked into ads however, if sending creative with subtitles please be mindful of the countdown clock positioning. If your text is left aligned it will be blocked by the countdown clock.**
Creative Rotation Policy:
- For launch partners, unlimited creative swaps allowed
- The maximum creatives allowed in rotation at one time is six (6). Peacock will review any additional creative requests on an as-needed basis
- No dark dates permitted at a client level. In the event no brands are live, evergreen creative will run until brands start running again.
- NBCU will require one tag to run across all platforms and devices.
- For creative swaps, NBCU must receive assets at least 5 days before swap.
Peacock Creative Deadlines – Q2
To ensure a smooth Q2’22 launch on Peacock, we’re asking for all IOs and assets by Thursday, March 17th. IOs/assets sent after this deadline will be risking a late launch.